A efficient space heater means so much to our daily life, for it can prevent us from the unendurable coldness. But do you have any idea how to choose a efficient space heater?
If you don’t, I bet you may have some interests in this page I am talking about. All the efficient space heaters here you can see received the highest customer satisfactions.
Go and get it please.
Best budget Efficient Space Heaters
Lasko’s #754200 heater offers powerful heat in a small package suitable for under a desk or even table-top.
- “Just to reiterate, althought it’s a little noisy, this heater does a great job of heating small areas quickly, and it’s very compact.” – The Dude
- “Now it makes a loud rattling sound and smells funny.” – Ker
- “I used this heater every other day for about 2 months and it just stopped working..” – JJ
Lasko’s #755320 Tower Heater with multi-function remote control will quietly and effectively warm any room with style. Digital controls are easy to use.
- “Works great for a small room, heats quickly.” – MJC
- “The remote is a great feature, and the digital control is easy to use.” – starryt29
- “I’ve used different types of heaters over the last few years and the Lasko 755320 is the best one by far!” – Brian Negron
Dr968 Infrared HeaterView largerDr. Infrared Heater Dr968Same Wattage, More Heat 255F@3.2m/s Vs 150F@2.
- “Probably won’t heat up the size of room it says it does but still its a good heater and work great.” – Swami "Eric"
- “It heats a very comfortable heat and you can move it around very easily on the wheels.” – Diane
- “I called customer service, was told I blew fuse in the heater and they would send new fuse but would have to email me instuctions on how to replace.” – S Spence
The MH9B little buddy is a 4,000-9,000-BTU portable, indoor safe radiant heater. A single 4,000 heat setting delivers sufficient radiant heat for a space up to 200-square-feet.
- “Got this to use in my tent on a scout camping trip and it works great.” – Glen Mercer
- “I would recommend buying the accessory hose and hooking a small propane tank to it.” – David
- “Even on pilot with a blanket it keeps me toasty warm!” – Connie S. Waung
Lasko’s 5624 Low Profile Silent room heater with digital display, adjustable thermostat and auto-off timer, black.
- “Very quiet and really heats up family room quickly.” – nurs83
- “Our heat pump went out and our 2200 sf house gets very chilled.” – EAV
- “If ever a product deserved a one star review it is this one.” – Alex
This sleek, stylish mica panel heater by DeLonghi is perfect for any application and any decor. Don’t have enough space? With its slim design and convenient wall mountable option, you can virtually put this heater anywhere.
- “This heater easily heats our bedroom and is very quiet.” – A. Herron
- “It’s a great product, very low profile and looks good on the wall.” – Michael M
- “Easy to assemble out of the box, come with wheels as pictured, wing nuts and small handle mounting plate if you want to hang them on the wall in a drafty hall way.” – Delta Echo
The DeLonghi TRD0715T Safeheat 1500W Portable Oil-Filled Radiator features vertical thermal tunnels engineered to maximize radiant flow while maintaining a low surface temperature.
- “This heater works well to warm a small room and keep it warm.” – C. W. Cameron
- “Easy to operate (we don’t use the clock timer, just the thermostat setting).” – SF Gustav
- “The repair center was not helpful and DeLonghi customer service was quite rude.” – L. Jones
Includes a heater and a built-in stand . 150 Watts – save big on energy bills! . Does not come with a temperature control switch or a timer .
Holmes energy efficient heater fan has a compact design that uses 1500 watts.Space heater features a convenient cordwrap system and is easy to carry and store.
The LIFESMART Compact Power Plus 800 Square Foot Heater is the first in our series of high heat output Infrared Heaters that are revolutionary in design to offer you safe & healthy heat for a room area of up to 800 square feet and save you money and energy.
- “It is a perfect size and works great for a small room!” – Tammy LaPenta
- “And I wish the timer could be set to BOTH turn the heater on and then after a number of hours turn it off; which cannot be done.” – Rachel
- “Easy to setup and remote controller is nice to use.” – Gordon Kisabeth
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
Thanks so much!