Have tried every efforts to find a efficient electric heater which is good both in quality and budget but finally in vain? Don’t worry, the page you are reading is sure to be able to help you out.
The dependable quality and comparatively reasonable price of the efficient electric heaters listed on this website have resulted in the highest customer satisfactions.
I dare to say our website absolutely deserve your stopping by.
What are the Best Efficient Electric Heaters
Space Saving Electric Flame Stove with High/Low heat. Allows you to enjoy a glowing fire year round, with or without the heat. This compact stove offers economical operation and is an ideal size for any room in your house.
- “The faux flame looks great.” – Nicholas C. Myers
- “They put out sufficient heat for a small room and look pretty good.” – J. Cripe
- “The blower stopped working after only four months of use.” – Kimberly Dean
Lasko’s #754200 heater offers powerful heat in a small package suitable for under a desk or even table-top.
- “Just to reiterate, althought it’s a little noisy, this heater does a great job of heating small areas quickly, and it’s very compact.” – The Dude
- “Now it makes a loud rattling sound and smells funny.” – Ker
- “I used this heater every other day for about 2 months and it just stopped working..” – JJ
Lasko’s #755320 Tower Heater with multi-function remote control will quietly and effectively warm any room with style. Digital controls are easy to use.
- “Works great for a small room, heats quickly.” – MJC
- “The remote is a great feature, and the digital control is easy to use.” – starryt29
- “I’ve used different types of heaters over the last few years and the Lasko 755320 is the best one by far!” – Brian Negron
Enjoy effective heating in any room of the home with Lasko’s #751320 ceramic tower heater. Its elongated ceramic heating element, penetrating air velocity, and widespread oscillation combine to provide warmth throughout the room.
- “The heater heats very well as I have a large room.” – Gary A. Kramer
- “I use it in my basement, love the remote control and the oscillating feature.” – Lo Lindsay
- “I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great space heater.” – Mallory
Dr968 Infrared HeaterView largerDr. Infrared Heater Dr968Same Wattage, More Heat 255F@3.2m/s Vs 150F@2.
- “Probably won’t heat up the size of room it says it does but still its a good heater and work great.” – Swami "Eric"
- “It heats a very comfortable heat and you can move it around very easily on the wheels.” – Diane
- “I called customer service, was told I blew fuse in the heater and they would send new fuse but would have to email me instuctions on how to replace.” – S Spence
Elegant stove combines old world charm with modern performance The CS3311 compact electric stove from Dimplex delivers a traditional appearance and soothing flame in a small package.
- “What a nice small stove heater,and love the fake flames,looks real!” – Kathy Williamson
- “It is very quiet and heats up the room nicely.” – treelady
- “The heater does a nice job providing additional heat to a large living room.” – J. Shilling
Lasko’s 6435 Designer Series Oscillating Ceramic Heater with milti-function Remote Control blends beautifully with surrounding décor. With its Decorative Metal Scrollwork Base this unit will fit perfect in almost any room.
- “This little heater is does the job very well. it heats up by my medium size rooms quickly.” – Natalie
- “The design goes well with my decor and this heater doesn’t look like a heater at all.” – Tracey Elam
- “It has a remote control and I love the oscillating feature.” – PEARLS
Colby infrared-Quartz heater in empire cherry.
- “The space heater does a very good job of heating a large room.” – Michele Gadbois
- “I set the temp at 70 degrees on the heater.” – alko2001
- “So far, I am very happy with this heater.” – Mark D. Schnittman
This Electric Fireplace Insert instantly brings your existing fireplace to life. It installs in minutes and plugs into any standard household outlet.
- “The flames are very, very realistic and the logs glow just like the real thing.” – G. Monroe
- “Nice and quiet, heats up our small living room nicely.” – RescueDogMama
- “I love that it has a remote control, and that you can turn on or off the fan/heater action.” – EZRyder
The Lasko #5307 oscillating ceramic tower heater with adjustable thermostat is self-regulating for enhanced safety. Provides maximum heat at 1500-watt.
- “This is a very good small heater and will put out quite a bit of heat.” – Steve Williams
- “I have a basement room in my house that can get pretty chilly during the midwest winters (approx.” – Dustin
- “Heater makes a slight noise when it is on, but it’s not very noticeable and is kind of nice as ambient background noise.” – Ida
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas