Have tried every efforts to find a car space heater which is good both in quality and budget but finally in vain? Don’t worry, the page you are reading is sure to be able to help you out.
The dependable quality and comparatively reasonable price of the car space heater listed on this website have resulted in the highest customer satisfactions.
I dare to say our website absolutely deserve your stopping by.
Best Car Space Heater Ratings
Ride in style or set up camp in comfort with this powerful, compact heater/fan. It hooks up directly to your vehicle is battery for dependable heating or cooling with the flip of a switch.
- “I thought it would take the cold edge off the weather here in Florida while keeping my dog in the back.” – Florida Traveler
- “Hardly any heat, hardly any moving air from the fan.” – M. Bove
- “The mounting bracket for this heater is made very cheaply and has no positive securement to the heater.” – Mike
Roadpro 12-Volt Heater and Fan with Swing-Out Handle is manufactured to work as heater or fan. This is constructed with durable material that ensures longevity.
- “Because their heater and/or defroster doesn’t work in their car, right?” – alan_tr8
- “It also did not put out enough heat to where it warmed my feet through my shoes.” – Jeremy A. Davis
- “My car circuit had a 20-amp fuse and the heater blew that.” – John Simmons
A magnetic heater is an electric heater that heats the engine or transmission of a vehicle to give quicker starts and protects your engine from damage that can occur during cold weather starts.
- “Keeps the coolant from freezing (almost warm) in very low winter temperatures. makes starting as easy as the Summer.” – D. J. Lawrence
- “The magnet is strong and holds well.” – Robert Owen
- “Five Star Mfg.” – Wesley A. Krause
Keep cool in summer and toasty warm in winter with this heater/fan combo designed for life on the road. Just plug it into your lighter/power socket and get comfortable.
- “I usually trust the things they sell.” – J. Richards
- “Ran for 5 minutes before blowing my 15 amp cigarette lighter’s fuse.” – Ken L.
- “This heater blows out cold and hot air.” – Evette
The Camco Olympian RV Wave-3 LP Gas Catalytic Safety Heater is an ideal primary or secondary heating source. It produces enough heat to warm 130 square feet of space.
- “The Wave 6 Heater is an amazing heat source and fits the use in this camper perfectly.” – T. Miller
- “This is an efficient gas heater that will keep you toasty warm in cold weather.” – S. Jones
- “Works great and looks very nice.” – Mary McQuillen
Car PTC Ceramic Heater and Fan (12 V- 120 Watts)
Great for any car, van or truck. Plug into any 12V source to defrost windshields or to provide auxiliary heating.
12V Auxiliary Car Heaters This 12 Volt ceramic RoadWorthy truck heater adds extra heat in the winter. Note: this is not a primary car heater. It is a forced air heater that uses aire from your vehicle and operates ONLY when the car or truck engine is running.
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Thanks so much!