It is so hard to wide through the mountains of information to choose a small space heater we are satisfied with. Then, is there any easier way by which we can find what we want soon?
Deriving from the purpose to help you out from your confusion, we have done many researches and made a list of all the most recommended small space heaters for you to choose from. And we will provide you the reviews to help with you decision making.
May you have a happy shopping.
Best Value Small Space Heaters
The Vornado SRTH effectively circulates heat, without the need for oscillation, using V-Flow heat circulation. By passing the heat through specially contoured louvers, the SRTH distributes the heated air in a wide, V-shaped pattern that creates a more consistently comfortable space.
- “For a such a small heater, I’m amazed by how quickly and completely it heats a small room.” – Eva
- “The thermostat and safety features are a plus.” – Conspicuous Consumer
- “I always have to have layers of clothing on and I love a small space heater especially in my office or bedroom to keep near my feet.” – M. Kelly
Lasko’s #755320 Tower Heater with multi-function remote control will quietly and effectively warm any room with style. Digital controls are easy to use.
- “Works great for a small room, heats quickly.” – MJC
- “The remote is a great feature, and the digital control is easy to use.” – starryt29
- “I’ve used different types of heaters over the last few years and the Lasko 755320 is the best one by far!” – Brian Negron
Enjoy effective heating in any room of the home with Lasko’s #751320 ceramic tower heater. Its elongated ceramic heating element, penetrating air velocity, and widespread oscillation combine to provide warmth throughout the room.
- “The heater heats very well as I have a large room.” – Gary A. Kramer
- “I use it in my basement, love the remote control and the oscillating feature.” – Lo Lindsay
- “I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great space heater.” – Mallory
Lasko’s 6435 Designer Series Oscillating Ceramic Heater with milti-function Remote Control blends beautifully with surrounding décor. With its Decorative Metal Scrollwork Base this unit will fit perfect in almost any room.
- “This little heater is does the job very well. it heats up by my medium size rooms quickly.” – Natalie
- “The design goes well with my decor and this heater doesn’t look like a heater at all.” – Tracey Elam
- “It has a remote control and I love the oscillating feature.” – PEARLS
Lasko’s #100 MyHeat Personal Heater economically warms you. Not a room heater; a personal space heater. Why pay to heat the entire room or office.
- “It is a small, energy-efficient heater perfect for heating just your personal space (for example, a small bathroom, or the area around your work desk).” – Kamila
- “Great for under my desk to keep feet and legs warm.” – Nor R. Brunschwyler
- “It works great to heat my desk area when the office gets cold during the winters.” – Ashley-Marie Medina
The Lasko #5307 oscillating ceramic tower heater with adjustable thermostat is self-regulating for enhanced safety. Provides maximum heat at 1500-watt.
- “This is a very good small heater and will put out quite a bit of heat.” – Steve Williams
- “I have a basement room in my house that can get pretty chilly during the midwest winters (approx.” – Dustin
- “Heater makes a slight noise when it is on, but it’s not very noticeable and is kind of nice as ambient background noise.” – Ida
The DeLonghi TRD0715T Safeheat 1500W Portable Oil-Filled Radiator features vertical thermal tunnels engineered to maximize radiant flow while maintaining a low surface temperature.
- “This heater works well to warm a small room and keep it warm.” – C. W. Cameron
- “Easy to operate (we don’t use the clock timer, just the thermostat setting).” – SF Gustav
- “The repair center was not helpful and DeLonghi customer service was quite rude.” – L. Jones
Impress Portable 1500 watt 2 Speed Fan Heater with Adjustable Thermostst Model: IM-702 Features Fan forced heat Dual heat settings (750W – 1500W) Adjustable thermostat control Overheat protection circ
- “The heater has worked well as a personal space heater and given enough time will heat a small room.” – mogey52
- “UPDATE: About a month and a half after use, the fan stopped working.” – pco
- “I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good value proposition.” – Abraham Chacko
The Vornado VH110 whole room heater is an effective way to reduce energy costs. This whole room heater has a thermostatic temperature control knob. Select your desired heat setting with a simple turn of the dial.
- “It is small but does a great job heating the entire room not just a small area.” – Pumpkin48
- “We live in Michigan so the winters can be very cold.” – Irene Y. Wee
- “It keeps my feet toasty and the whole room warm with out me having to run the heater on rooms no one is in!” – P. Romero
Lasko’s #5365 30 Digital Space-Saving Ceramic Pedestal Heater with multi-function Remote Control offers 1500 watts of comfort.
- “Works great and perfect for what I wanted in a small room heater.” – momma10268
- “I love that it has a remote control and timer.” – Mamaille
- “The remote is not all that great i think cos sometimes the buttons work and sometimes it doesn’t…overall good product. will definitely recommend.” – J. Sam
Bookmark & Share Me!
You can post this small space heaters page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.